8-Week Keto Diet Program
Imagine how your life could be different in as little as 8 weeks... Free from sugar and carb cravings and no more constant hunger. You have plenty of energy from the time you wake up until bedtime. Feeling a sense of calm and peace. Food no longer rules your life and you finally have the freedom to choose healthy foods in the amounts that are perfect for your body. Hormonal balance that allows your body to shed the excess fat while maintaining muscle. Relief from aches and pains that have plagued you for years. Normalization of your health markers, like blood pressure and blood sugar. You feel fantastic.
Are you looking for a new solution and you are....
- Successful in a lot of areas of your life, but seem to fail every diet you try?
- Tired of gaining weight year after year, even though you follow a healthy diet and don't eat that much?
- Sick of your doctor saying you need to lose weight, get your blood pressure down, decrease blood sugar, exercise more, or giving you more pills to take?
- Dreaming of a way to end sugar and carb cravings?
- Wishing there was a solution for your chronic aches and pains?
Or you've heard great things about a keto diet, but you are...
- Feeling overwhelmed with how to start?
- Following a keto diet and frustrated you haven't seen any weight loss, or hit a stall?
- Trying to stick to your keto diet, but emotional and stress eating continually make you cheat?
The 8-Week Program:
- Weekly Keto Master Classes
- Weekly live group coaching sessions (with me!)
- Weekly Fast & Easy Keto Meal Plans and Shopping Lists (digital)
- 8-Week Keto Mind & Body Transformation Workbook (digital)
- Private Facebook Support Group
Hi, I'm Carole.
My name is Carole Freeman. I have a master's degree in Nutrition and Clinical health Psychology from Bastyr University and am a Washington State Certified Nutritionist, as well as a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist. I have trained at the finest school in the country for full mind-body wellness. And I follow a ketogenic diet for my health and well-being.
I have Masters Degrees in Both Nutrition and Psychology
In my private practice, I used to teach my clients to follow a whole foods diet, eating plenty of fruits and vegetables, whole grains, plenty of fat, and that all foods were OK, because restricting foods was what caused weight gain. I taught them to use the principles of mindful and intuitive eating, as that was how I ate. Basically, follow your hunger and eat what ever you want, when ever you want.
But I kept gaining weight.
And then there was pain.
Early in 2014, I was involved in a devastating car accident that resulted in a progressive, chronic pain syndrome in my legs (CRPS) and issues with my brain (Post Traumatic Hypopituitarism) that had me bedridden for months. In mid-2015, after seeing countless doctors that offered me no treatment options, I turned to a ketogenic diet as a last resort attempt to heal my brain.
Within days of keto, I started to see results.
In a few days, I was feeling much better. After a few weeks, the pain was subsiding. In a few more months, my body was beginning to completely transform. After the car accident, my weight went up to 220 pounds. The first month of keto I lost 18.5 pounds and after 7 months, I was down a total of 57 pounds. And I found it ironic that I was less hungry and more satisfied than ever.
My Keto Results:
- Weight loss (57 pounds in 6 months)
- Inches (10 inches off my waist)
- Pain and swelling relief
- Normal blood pressure
- No more heartburn or GERD
- Clear, soft skin
- Mental clarity
- Stable blood sugar
- C-rp (inflammation) dropped 73%
- Migraine headaches ended
- Normal appetite (instead of constant hunger)
- Tons of energy
- Improved sleep
- Joint stiffness and pain gone
My 8-Week Keto Diet Program
This program is for men and women who are:
- Eager to lose body weight
- Seeking a long-term solution to their health problems
- Willing to eat easy to prepare, real foods from the start
- Ready to learn a new way of nutrition and weight loss
- In need of flexible, online learning and support they can access from anywhere
My 8-Week Keto Diet Program includes everything I've learned along the way on my own ketogenic diet. I will give you my real foods approach along with all the tips and tricks I've learned to be successful in implementing and maintaining a keto diet. PLUS as a Certified Nutritionist, I can recommend appropriate herbs and nutrients, and work along side your doctor to look at labs to uncover the hormonal reasons for any weight loss stalls. AND my psychological training and experience will help you overcome those stubborn emotional and stress eating habits.
More Keto Success Stories
But What is a Keto Diet?
A keto diet is a very low-carb, moderate protein, high-fat way of eating. In a lot of ways, it is the opposite of what we've been told to do for the last 30 - 40 years! Instead the old advice of lots fruits & veggies, whole grains, low-fat, and avoid cholesterol and saturated fat (which has been making us fat, tired, and very sick for too long), you'll be enjoying all those deliciously decadent foods you've avoided, like bacon, butter, red meat, whole eggs, salad dressing, full fat cream in your coffee, and so much more. And instead of snacking every few hours, it's OK to skip breakfast! It is a very delicious and satisfying way to live.
Metabolically, a keto diet shifts your body from relying on a constant supply of dietary carbohydrates, to burning fat for fuel. This gives you a constant, steady supply of energy, for both your body and brain, plus it is amazingly effective for getting rid of excess body fat, reducing inflammation, reversing aging (YES! reversing aging), and so much more. It naturally reduces your hunger, eliminates cravings, and gives you stamina and willpower, plus so much more.
Don't these foods look delicious?
These are my actual keto meals. Low-carb, high-fat, and highly delicious!
Details about the 8-Week Program
You get keto nutrition education as well as psychological skills to decrease stress and overcome emotional eating.
1) Weekly 60-minute Master Classes. Each week, you will learn tons of info about starting and staying on track with your keto diet in keto Master Class. PLUS you'll get the psychological support and techniques for long-term success. You'll learn the easy way to get started, my Meal Formula (that guarantees you hit your macros every day), all my tips and tricks for success, and so much more.
2) Weekly, 60-minute Small Group Coaching Sessions. Each week you'll get time to share success, brainstorm challenges, and fine-tune what is taught in the classes to make it work even better for you. Your motivation and success will soar with this community support and accountability.
3) 8-Week Keto Mind & Body Transformation Workbook. You will receive a portion of your keto workbook in PDF format each week. Designed to enhance learning and deepen change, this is were you will be able to set your goals and track your progress in the program and take notes from our weekly webinars.
4) Weekly Fast & Easy Keto Meal Plans. My approach is to keep things very simple in the beginning, so I give you 8-weeks' worth of very simple, nearly no-cook, menu plans to help you succeed.
5) Shopping Lists and Cookbook. You also get shopping lists to accompany the weekly menus, PLUS master lists of pantry and refrigerator staples, PLUS a mini cookbook.
6) Private Online Support Group. You're never alone. 24 hours a day, 7 days per week, you will have access to an exclusive online Facebook support group only for members of this challenge. You can share successes and progress, brainstorm ways to overcome challenges, share tips for success, share recipes, give each other kudos, and so on. This really helps build a community of support and accountability. Oh yeah, I am a very active member, too!
What You'll Learn:
Week 0: Prep and Planning
- Program overview
- What is keto? Stages of Keto-Adaptation
- How to set and track your macros
- My Easy Meal Formula (guarantees you meet your macros)
- Setting goals and tracking progress
Phase I: Weeks 1 - 4
- Macros: nutrition and digestion of carbs, protein, and fats
- Keys to maintaining motivation
- How to test for ketosis and how it varies through adaptation
- Common ketosis killers and how to minimize them
- Psychological Strategies for Success: relaxation training
Phase II: Weeks 5 - 8
- Exploring total carbs verses net carbs
- Incorporating recipes
- Keto Nutrition: vitamins of concern and how to get enough
- Advanced keto techniques: egg fasting, fat fasting
- Psychological Strategies for Success: mindfulness, emotional regulation
- Keto Nutrition: minerals of concern and how to get enough; alcohol
- Recognizing keto-friendly sweeteners and how to know if they are a good fit for you
- When and how to increase carbs
- Advanced keto techniques: intermittent fasting
- Psychological Strategies for Success: distress tolerance